- The all-new Fiat 500X has arrived, delivering contemporary Italian design with iconic Cinquecento features
- Equipped with powerful-but-efficient petrol engines, three transmission options – manual, dual-clutch automatic or nine-speed ZF automatic – and with front-wheel or all-wheel-drive configurations
- Combined outputs make the 500X among the most powerful vehicles in its class: 103kW/230Nm or 125kW/250Nm
- More than 60 available safety and security features, including seven airbags and reverse camera as standard across the range
- Available in four well-equipped trim levels: Pop, Pop Star, Lounge and Cross Plus
- Easily personalised design: Pop, Pop Star and Lounge designed to feel urban, while Cross Plus alters appearance for more adventurous look
- ‘Beats by Dre’ audio system standard on Lounge and Cross Plus
- The Fiat 500X is priced from $28,000 (MSRP) and is available in Fiat dealerships now
The Fiat 500 family has welcomed its newest member, the 500X – the new compact crossover that marks the latest evolution of iconic 500 brand.
With comfortable seating for five, world-class craftsmanship, and superior ride and handling, the Fiat 500X delivers driving excitement, technology, safety and functionality to the rapidly growing small crossover segment.
The Fiat 500X offers more than 60 standard and available safety and security features, including Forward Collision Warning-Plus, LaneSense Lane Departure Warning-Plus, Blind-spot Monitoring and Rear Cross Path detection. Electronic stability control (ESC) with Hill-start Assist and electronic roll mitigation is standard on all models, as are a reversing camera and seven air bags.
Loaded with technology and convenience, the Fiat 500X is available with features like Uconnect 6.5 radio with a 6.5-inch high-resolution touchscreen and navigation, Bluetooth streaming audio, a 3.5-inch colour thin-film transistor (TFT) cluster display and Keyless Enter ‘n’ Go.
The all-new Fiat 500X was designed at Centro Stile in Turin, Italy, where designers leveraged the character and iconic features of the Fiat 500 into a larger and more mature package. On the exterior, design elements like double headlamps, a trapezoidal nose, the signature “whiskers and logo” face and the rounded clamshell hood pay homage to the original Cinquecento. The purposeful and distinct Italian design carries through to the interior with clever storage, body-colour instrument panel, a circular cluster display and iconic door handles.
The Fiat 500X is available in four trim levels: Pop, Pop Star, Lounge, and for a more athletic look, Cross Plus – featuring unique front and rear fascia designs and Satin Chrome accents for a distinct, aggressive appearance.
The Pop and Pop Star 500X features Fiat’s 103kW 1.4 Turbo MultiAir II, partnered with a six-speed manual gearbox or six-speed Dry Dual-Clutch Transmission (DDCT) in Pop, and DDCT as standard in Pop Star. Both are offered in front-wheel drive.
The Lounge and Cross Plus 500X are both powered by the 125kW version of Fiat’s 1.4 Turbo MultiAir II, paired with a ZF nine-speed automatic transmission, and both are offered with all-wheel drive.
Built in the SATA plant in Melfi (Potenza) and modern heir to the original Fiat 500 of 1957, the Fiat 500X is the perfect blend of iconic style and cutting-edge technology, and is destined to impress in Australia.