The all-new Jaguar F-PACE: a performance crossover from Jaguar for those who love driving
- Priced from $74,340 for the F-PACE 20d Prestige
- Deliveries to commence from Q3, 2016
- Unrivalled dynamics, matched with everyday usability.
F-TYPE-inspired form that delivers on the promise of Jaguar’s breakthrough C-X17 concept,
- Spacious handcrafted cabin and large 650-litre luggage compartment
- Strong and stiff Lightweight Aluminium Architecture delivers agility, refinement and efficiency
- InControl Touch Pro: the world’s most advanced infotainment system, to make every journey easier and more connected
- 10.2-inch tablet-style touchscreen is intuitive to use and features superb quality graphics
- World debut of Activity Key: waterproof, wearable technology for active lifestyles, allowing keys to be securely locked inside the vehicle
- F-TYPE-derived chassis technologies including Torque Vectoring, Adaptive Dynamics and Configurable Dynamics to offer a rewarding, tuneable driving experience
- Range of powertrains from the clean, responsive 132kW Ingenium diesel to the scintillating performance offered by the 280kW Supercharged V6 petrol.
- All-wheel drive delivers reassuring levels of grip for all-weather confidence, further enhanced with segment-leading traction technologies including Adaptive Surface Response
- Full suite of cutting-edge driver assistance, occupant and pedestrian safety systems
Sydney Australia, 10th December 2015 –
Jaguar Australia is pleased to announce that pricing for the all-new Jaguar F-PACE performance crossover will commence at $74,340 for the F-PACE 20d Prestige.
The Jaguar F-PACE is a performance crossover designed and engineered to offer the agility, responsiveness and refinement that all Jaguars are renowned for, together with unrivalled dynamics and everyday usability.
Developed using Jaguar’s Lightweight Aluminium Architecture, the all-new F-PACE delivers on the promise of the breakthrough C-X17 concept vehicle and combines purity of line, surface and proportion with F-TYPE-inspired features such as the powerful rear haunches, fender vents and distinctive tail light graphics.
The bold front grille and the muscular bonnet hint at the performance potential of engines like the 280kW supercharged V6. Elements such as slender full-LED headlights, forged 22-inch wheels and short front overhang carry the design vision of the C-X17 concept through to production.
The all-new F-PACE seats five adult occupants in absolute comfort with generous head and knee room and the luggage compartment volume is an astonishing 650-litres.
Infotainment and connectivity technology is industry leading. The premium InControl Touch Pro system is based around a 10.2-inch touchscreen, with a powerful quad-core processor and solid-state drive. The result is a user interface which is instinctive and extremely quick with sharp and incredibly responsive graphics. Navigation can also be shown full-screen – in 3D – in the 12.3-inch HD virtual instrument cluster.
The Lightweight Aluminium Architecture gave the Jaguar design and engineering teams – now recognised globally as leaders in aluminium technology and design – the ideal starting point. It was created from the outset as a modular structure, so the wheels can be positioned exactly where they are needed to deliver the proportions, dynamics, and practicality essential for a performance crossover.
The wheelbase and track are not shared with any other Jaguar. At 4,731mm long and with a 2,874mm wheelbase, the all-new F-PACE offers the sleek profile and short front overhang characteristic of Jaguar design together with an exceptionally spacious interior.
“By remaining absolutely true to our design principles the all-new F-PACE is immediately recognisable as a Jaguar. It offers all of the interior space you would expect – and more – but because of our disciplined approach to surfaces, proportions, and purity of line, we have designed what I consider to be the most balanced, most attractive vehicle in its class. The Jaguar F-PACE is the ultimate practical sports car”
Ian Callum, Director of Design, Jaguar
The light, stiff body structure comprises 80 per cent aluminium, and is the only aluminium-intensive monocoque in the segment. Additional weight savings come from the composite tailgate and magnesium for parts such as the cross-car beam.
The result is that the all-wheel drive 132kW diesel automatic transmission model weighs as little as 1,775kg and achieves CO2 emissions of just 139g/km. With the 280kW supercharged V6 petrol engine from the F-TYPE under its sculpted aluminium bonnet, the all-new F-PACE can accelerate from 0-100km/h in just 5.5 seconds before reaching an electronically-limited top speed of 250km/h.
The body’s high torsional stiffness enables the F-TYPE-derived double wishbone front suspension and sophisticated Integral Link rear suspension to perform even better. Together with Torque Vectoring as standard and an Electric Power Assisted Steering system tuned to give the best possible feel and response, the all-new F-PACE sets the benchmark for ride and handling.
Even the entry-level model benefits from monotube dampers as standard, but for even better ride and handling the electronically-controlled Adaptive Dynamics system measures body and wheel movement 100 and 500 times a second respectively, ensuring optimum damping forces in all conditions.
For the most enthusiastic drivers there’s Configurable Dynamics: first used in the F-TYPE, this feature allows individual settings for the throttle, automatic transmission, steering, and, where fitted, the Adaptive Dynamics system.
“The all-new F-PACE is a Jaguar that customers around the world demanded that we make. The targets we set are among the most challenging we’ve ever had to deliver but I’m proud to say that the all-new F-PACE meets or exceeds every one of them.”
“This is a performance crossover with outstanding dynamics yet also delivers a smooth, quiet ride. The F-TYPE-inspired design combines dramatic looks with a spacious interior and an exceptionally large luggage compartment. Together with our all-new infotainment system, our most advanced all-wheel drive system and an outstanding range of active safety technologies, the all-new F-PACE makes every journey a better, more rewarding experience.”
Kevin Stride, Vehicle Line Director, Jaguar F-PACE
The all-new F-PACE’s torque on-demand all-wheel drive (AWD) system is Jaguar’s most sophisticated yet, and has the highest torque capacity. It features the advanced, in-house control system first developed for F-TYPE AWD: Intelligent Driveline Dynamics (IDD). IDD preserves rear-wheel drive agility and handling character but can seamlessly transfer torque to the front wheels to exploit the performance benefits of extra traction, on all surfaces and in all weathers.
Adaptive Surface Response (ASR), developed from sister brand Land Rover’s patented, award-winning Terrain Response technology, makes the AWD system even more effective in challenging conditions. Integrated into Jaguar Drive Control, ASR identifies the type of surface and optimises the mapping of the powertrain and Dynamic Stability Control system. First launched in the all-new XF, ASR has been enhanced by a third mode designed for deep snow and gravel. Additional technologies available to ensure for all surface performance include the existing Jaguar systems; All Surface Progress Control and Low Friction Launch.
The all-new F-PACE has been engineered to satisfy the most stringent safety standards worldwide and provides exceptional levels of occupant and pedestrian protection. The standard of active safety is just as high, thanks to a suite of advanced driver assistance systems. The state-of-the-art stereo camera at the heart of the Autonomous Emergency Braking system now features a pedestrian detection function – a Jaguar-first. The stereo camera also enables Lane Departure Warning, Lane Keep Assist, an Intelligent Speed Limiter, and Driver Condition Monitor systems.
Key information such as vehicle speed can be projected directly into the driver’s line of sight by the laser head-up display. Compared to conventional systems, laser technology is smaller and lighter and the images remain clear even in bright sunlight.
The all-new F-PACE also brings the world debut of Jaguar’s Activity Key. A waterproof, shockproof wristband with an integrated transponder, this segment-first, wearable technology supports active lifestyles because it allows the key fob to be securely locked inside the vehicle – invaluable if you’re going surfing, for example, or kayaking. Locking the all-new F-PACE using the Activity Key will disable any key fobs left inside.
Diesel Derivatives RRP
F-PACE 20d Prestige (132kW) – $74,340
F-PACE 20d R-Sport (132kW) – $80,090
F-PACE 30d Prestige (221kW) – $84,590
F-PACE 30d R-Sport (221kW) – $90,350
F-PACE 30d Portfolio (221kW) – $91,350
F-PACE S (221kW) – $99,940
F-PACE First Edition (221kW) -$117,210
Petrol Derivatives RRP
F-PACE 35t Prestige (250kW) – $84,030
F-PACE 35t R-Sport (250kW) – $89,790
F-PACE 35t Portfolio (250kW) – $90,800
F-PACE S (280kW) – $103,420
F-PACE First Edition (280kW) – $120,700
The powertrain range will consist of: 20d – 132kW 2.0-litre diesel automatic AWD; 30d – 220kW 3.0-litre diesel automatic AWD; 35t – 250kW and 280kW 3.0-litre petrol automatic AWD.
Prestige – Key Features
Available in 20d, 30d and 35t
- 19″ Fan 5 Spoke – Silver Alloy Wheels
- Radiator Grille – Grained Black with Chrome surround
- Torque Vectoring by Braking
- Autonomous Emergency Braking (AEB)
- Lane Departure Warning
- All Surface Progress Control (ASPC)
- Tyre Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS)
- Powered Tailgate
- Headlights – Bi-function Xenon with LED ‘J’ blade Daytime
- Running Lights & automatic levelling
- Taurus Leather Seats
- 10×10 Electric front seats with Memory
- 4-way Electric Lumbar Adjust
- Split fold rear seat – 40:20:40
- Manually adjustable steering column
- Analogue dials with 5″ Full Colour TFT display
- Meridian™ Sound System – 380W, 11 speakers
- InControl Touch (SD) Navigation – with 8″ touchscreen
- Jaguar Smart Key System™ – Keyless starting
- Rear Parking Aid & Front Parking Aid
- Rear View Camera
- Spare Wheel – Space Saver
R-Sport – Key Features (in addition to Prestige)
Available in 20d, 30d and 35t
- 19″ Bionic 5 Twin Spoke – Grey & Diamond Turned finish Alloy Wheels
- Radiator Grille – Grained Black with Satin Chrome surround
- Gloss Black side window surround
- R-Sport front bumper
- R-Sport rear bumper with corners in body colour
- Body-coloured R-Sport door claddings with Satin Black finishers
- Side power vents – Satin Chrome with R-Sport badge
- Perforated Taurus Leather Sport seats with Contrast Double Stitching
- Cuir Grain wrapped instrument panel topper with contrast stitching
- Tread plate – Metal – with R-Sport branding
- R-Sport branded Multi-Function Softgrain Leather steering wheel
- Configurable Dynamics (Includes settings for: Throttle response, Steering response, Gear shifts)
Portfolio – Key Features (in addition to Prestige)
Available in 30d and 35t
- 19″ Razor 7 twin Spoke Alloy Wheels
- Perforated Windsor Leather seats with Tonal Double Stitching
- Windsor Leather door trim
- Front headrests with Jaguar Leaper embossing
- Veneer – Gloss Figured Ebony
- Interior mood lighting
- Radiator Grille – Gloss Black with Chrome surround
S – Key Features (in addition to Prestige)
Available in 3.0d and 3.0V6 SC (280kW)
- 20″ Blade 5 Spoke – Grey and Diamond Turned finish Alloy Wheels
- Adaptive Dynamics
- Red Brake Calipers
- Radiator Grille – Gloss Black with Satin Chrome surround
- Side window surround – Gloss Black
- S front bumper
- Body-coloured S door claddings with Satin Chrome finishers
- S rear bumper with Gloss Black finish and Satin Chrome diffuser
- Taurus Leather and Suedecloth Sport seats with Contrast Double Stitching
- Trim finisher – Meshed Aluminium
- Front headrests with S branded embossing
- Tread plate- Metal – with S branding
- Bright Sport pedals
- Headlining – Suedecloth
- Satin Chrome gearshift paddles
FIRST EDITION – Key Features (in addition to S)
Available in 3.0d and 3.0V6 SC (280kW)
- 22″ Double Helix 15 Spoke – Grey Finish and Contrast Inserts Alloy Wheels
- Sliding Panoramic Roof – Spoiler Style, Electric Blinds, Electric Opening
- Roof rails – Gloss Black
- Houndstooth embossed Windsor Leather seats with Tonal Double Stitching
- Windsor Leather door trim
- Electrically reclining rear seats
- Illuminated Metal Tread plate (with Jaguar script) and loadspace scuff plate
- Carpet mats – First Edition
- Trim finisher – Gloss Black with Houndstooth pattern
- Configurable interior mood lighting
- Loadspace storage rails
- 12.3″ HD virtual instrument display
- InControl Touch Pro (SSD) Navigation – 10″ capacitive touchscreen, 60GB Solid State Drive
The all-new F-PACE is manufactured at Jaguar Land Rover’s Solihull Plant in the UK alongside the Jaguar XE sports saloon.
The Jaguar F-Pace will commence deliveries in Australia from Quarter 3, 2016.