A newly added model to the Australian Mercedes-Benz GLC range brings an enticing new entry point to the popular SUV and Coupé range.
The Mercedes-Benz GLC 200 SUV combines a powerful yet frugal 2.0-litre, four-cylinder turbocharged petrol engine (135kW/300Nm), a 9G-TRONIC nine-speed automatic transmission, and full-time rear-wheel-drive with a long list of standard appointments.
This includes Parking Pilot with a 360-degree camera, an EASY PACK tailgate, Audio 20 entertainment system with seven-inch colour display and touchpad control, satellite navigation system, digital radio, media interface with smartphone integration, keyless start, electric front seats, black ash wood trim, ARTICO upholstery, LED head-lights, Active Parking Assist, DYNAMIC SELECT driving mode selector, and 19-inch alloy wheels.
Additionally, the GLC 200 is equipped with a suite of Mercedes-Benz safety features including nine airbags, PRE-SAFE® accident anticipatory system, Collision Prevention Assist Plus, Attention Assist, and Blind Spot Assist (passive).
The new Mercedes-Benz GLC 200 SUV will retail for $61,990 MRLP and is available to order now, first vehicles are expected to arrive in September 2018.
To coincide with the addition of the petrol-powered GLC 200 SUV model, the previous entry model, the GLC 220 d models from its SUV and Coupé range, will no longer be available to order.
Below is the complete GLC SUV and Coupé range from June 2018 production.
- Mercedes-Benz GLC 200 SUV $61,990 MRLP
- Mercedes-Benz GLC 250 SUV $71,600 MRLP
- Mercedes-Benz GLC 250 d SUV $74,000 MRLP
- Mercedes-Benz GLC 350 d SUV $91,100 MRLP
- Mercedes-AMG GLC 43 SUV $103,500 MRLP
- Mercedes-AMG GLC 63 S SUV $164,900 MRLP
- Mercedes-Benz GLC 250 Coupé $82,300 MRLP
- Mercedes-Benz GLC 250 d Coupé $84,700 MRLP
- Mercedes-Benz GLC 350 d Coupé $101,200 MRLP
- Mercedes-AMG GLC 43 Coupé $111,000 MRLP
- Mercedes-AMG GLC 63 S Coupé $171,900 MRLP