- Powered by turbocharged MultiAir 1.4-litre engine producing a class-leading 125kW@5500rpm and 250Nm @ 2500rpm
- Packaged for performance, the Abarth 124 Spider features sports suspension, mechanical limited-slip differential and Sport Mode as standard
- Abarth 124 Spider also arrives with standard Brembo brakes and Bilstein shock absorbers, coupled with leather-and-Alcantara sports seat
- Iconic Abarth soundtrack delivered through chrome quad-tip sports exhaust as standard, with optional Monza exhaust for a truly earth-shattering sound
- Available with six-speed manual or six-speed automatic gearbox with paddle shifters
- Aggressive appearance with unique front and rear fascia, 17-inch Gun Metal aluminium wheels, Gun Metal exterior accents
- Delivers best-in-class power and torque, along with segment’s most comprehensive suite of performance components as standard
- Australia’s ultimate performance roadster, the Abarth 124 Spider, priced at $41,990 (MSRP) for the six-speed manual, or $43,990 (MSRP) for the six-speed automatic
- Incredible drive-away pricing: just $43,500 for the six-speed manual anywhere in Australia, putting the Abarth 124 Spider on your driveway at a lower cost than its less-powerful competitors
- To celebrate this iconic nameplate, FCA Australia is offering the first 100 cars as commemorative launch editions, complete with contrasting bumper inserts and tow-hook covers, mirror caps and “1 of 100” launch edition plaque
- Abarth 124 Spider will arrive in Australian Fiat dealerships in October
- The all-new Audi Q2 model range to start from $41,100 (MLP)*
- Three engines available, including quattro all-wheel drive technology
- Progressive technology, sophisticated design and sporty dynamics make the new Q2 a true Audi
Barangaroo, 21 September, 2016 – The all-new Audi Q2 – the newest member of the highly successful Audi SUV family – will arrive in Australia in February 2017. Featuring a starting price of $41,100 (MLP), the Q2 will be the most attainable Audi SUV ever, following in the footsteps of the iconic Audi Q3, Q5 and Q7 models.
Even with its highly competitive pricing, the all-new Audi Q2 will be equipped with a generous array of standard features including Autonomous Emergency Braking (AEB), MMI Navigation, bluetooth and smartphone interface, voice control and parking system plus with rear view camera.
- Premiere for the first John Cooper Works model of the latest generation in the premium compact segment; new MINI John Cooper Works Clubman combines authentic race feeling with the most space, everyday practicality and long-distance suitability ever realised in a model of the brand; drive and suspension technology developed based on motor racing expertise, the all-wheel drive system ALL4 as standard and the versatile interior enable unique flexibility in terms of both driving properties and functionality.
- Extreme driving fun and an exclusive aura due to the precisely harmonised package of engine, suspension, aerodynamically optimised exterior and sports car flair in the cockpit that is typical of the John Cooper Works models; the distinct vehicle character is given additional emphasis with model-specific standard features including LED headlamps, MINI Driving Modes, Park Distance Control, Comfort Access, Radio MINI Visual Boost, multifunction buttons on the steering wheel and cruise control with brake function.