Alfa Romeo’s stunning 4C supercar has added yet another accolade to its overflowing trophy cabinet, claiming the WhichCar Style Award at the Australian Motoring Awards in Melbourne last night.
The Alfa Romeo 4C swept the pool of four finalists to be crowned Australia’s most-stylish car, with WhichCar General Manager Mark Orval declaring the 4C the “absolute standout of the final field of contenders for the WhichCar Style Award.”
All four finalists were judged by an expert panel, including Australian automotive designer Paul Beranger, and editors from Australia’s biggest lifestyle titles – Belle, Real Living and Men’s Style.
The finalists were judged against five key criteria, including design innovation, functional ergonomics, stand-out features, value for money and how well the vehicle appeals to its target market.
Men’s Style editor and WhichCar judge Michal Pickering was blown away by the 4C’s exterior design, declaring the Italian supercar was: “Akin to an automotive Sophia Loren.”
Continue reading Alfa Romeo’s stunning 4C Wins WhichCar Style Award at the Australian Motoring Awards
- Exclusive F-TYPE British Design Edition based on the 280kW V6 S enhances the F-TYPE’s multi award-winning design and features a wealth of additional equipment as standard
- Available in four colours: Caldera Red, Glacier White, Ultra Blue and Ultimate Black
- Exterior Sport Design Pack
- Jaguar Super Performance Braking system with red calipers (black optional)
- 20-inch Cyclone wheels with unique Satin Dark Grey finish
- Jet premium leather interior with contrast stitching in Red, Ivory or Reims Blue
- British Design Edition badging front and rear, in addition to unique branding on the headrests, tread plates and the satin-finish carbon fibre centre console trim
- 380W Meridian Sound System or 770W Meridian Surround Sound System
- Coupé and Convertible body styles
- Six-speed manual or eight-speed Quickshift transmissions, and rear- or all-wheel drive
- On sale from Q2 2016 priced from $166,650
The Jaguar F-TYPE British Design Edition
From the moment it was unveiled, the Jaguar F-TYPE gained global recognition as a great contemporary British design – including the prestigious World Car Design of the Year accolade – and now its appeal has been further enhanced by the creation of the exclusive British Design Edition.
“The F-TYPE is a sports car that excites the senses, with a visual drama that is both individual and very British. Creating the British Design Edition gave us the opportunity to subtly enhance the way the F-TYPE looks – inside and out.”
Ian Callum, Director of Design, Jaguar
Based on the F-TYPE S Coupé and Convertible, and featuring a range of visual enhancements and additional equipment, the British Design Edition is offered in a specially-selected colour palette inspired by the Union Jack: Caldera Red, Glacier White and – new to the F-TYPE range – Ultra Blue. Ultimate Black is also available. Continue reading Jaguar F-TYPE British Design Edition