2nd February, 2017: Alfa Romeo’s eagerly awaited Giulia sports sedan range has gone on sale in Australia priced from a highly competitive $59,895.
Based on Alfa Romeo’s flexible all-new Giorgio rear-wheel-drive architecture, the Giulia is more than just an all-new premium sports sedan: it’s the vanguard of the Alfa Romeo renaissance, and the start of an exciting new era for the 106-year old Italian brand.
Designed, engineered and produced in Italy, the Giulia sports sedan introduces a new level of standard equipment and driving enjoyment to the mid-sized luxury class.
The all-new Alfa Romeo Giulia’s Australian line-up consists of five models across four equipment grades – Giulia, Super, Veloce and range-topping Quadrifoglio.
Continue reading Alfa Romeo Australia announces pricing on the Giulia sports sedan line-up
- Alfa Romeo Giulia QV’s sharp price resets the sports sedan value benchmark
- Best-in-class performance, power-to-weight ratio, and fuel efficiency
- Ferrari-inspired twin-turbocharged V6 boasting 375kW and 600Nm
- Alfa Romeo Giulia QV to launch in Australia priced at $143,900 MSRP
January 4, 2017 – Alfa Romeo Australia is pleased to announce the highly-anticipated Giulia QV sports sedan will be priced at $143,900 MSRP when it goes on sale in Australia from 16 February.
This sharp price means that the 100-plus Australians who have already placed an order for the Alfa Romeo Giulia QV have not only secured a relative performance bargain, they will be driving the car that resets performance benchmarks in its class.
Continue reading Alfa Romeo Australia announces Giulia QV pricing
- Powered by turbocharged MultiAir 1.4-litre engine producing a class-leading 125kW@5500rpm and 250Nm @ 2500rpm
- Packaged for performance, the Abarth 124 Spider features sports suspension, mechanical limited-slip differential and Sport Mode as standard
- Abarth 124 Spider also arrives with standard Brembo brakes and Bilstein shock absorbers, coupled with leather-and-Alcantara sports seat
- Iconic Abarth soundtrack delivered through chrome quad-tip sports exhaust as standard, with optional Monza exhaust for a truly earth-shattering sound
- Available with six-speed manual or six-speed automatic gearbox with paddle shifters
- Aggressive appearance with unique front and rear fascia, 17-inch Gun Metal aluminium wheels, Gun Metal exterior accents
- Delivers best-in-class power and torque, along with segment’s most comprehensive suite of performance components as standard
- Australia’s ultimate performance roadster, the Abarth 124 Spider, priced at $41,990 (MSRP) for the six-speed manual, or $43,990 (MSRP) for the six-speed automatic
- Incredible drive-away pricing: just $43,500 for the six-speed manual anywhere in Australia, putting the Abarth 124 Spider on your driveway at a lower cost than its less-powerful competitors
- To celebrate this iconic nameplate, FCA Australia is offering the first 100 cars as commemorative launch editions, complete with contrasting bumper inserts and tow-hook covers, mirror caps and “1 of 100” launch edition plaque
- Abarth 124 Spider will arrive in Australian Fiat dealerships in October
Continue reading Abarth 124 Spider pricing confirmed: Unbeatable value and exclusive Launch Edition for best-in-class performance roadster
Alfa Romeo’s stunning 4C supercar has added yet another accolade to its overflowing trophy cabinet, claiming the WhichCar Style Award at the Australian Motoring Awards in Melbourne last night.
The Alfa Romeo 4C swept the pool of four finalists to be crowned Australia’s most-stylish car, with WhichCar General Manager Mark Orval declaring the 4C the “absolute standout of the final field of contenders for the WhichCar Style Award.”
All four finalists were judged by an expert panel, including Australian automotive designer Paul Beranger, and editors from Australia’s biggest lifestyle titles – Belle, Real Living and Men’s Style.
The finalists were judged against five key criteria, including design innovation, functional ergonomics, stand-out features, value for money and how well the vehicle appeals to its target market.
Men’s Style editor and WhichCar judge Michal Pickering was blown away by the 4C’s exterior design, declaring the Italian supercar was: “Akin to an automotive Sophia Loren.”
Continue reading Alfa Romeo’s stunning 4C Wins WhichCar Style Award at the Australian Motoring Awards
- The Alfa Romeo 4C Spider’s open-air cockpit and mid-engine proportions draw from more than 100 years of ground-breaking Italian design and heritage
- Unique carbonfibre windshield frame highlights the 4C Spider’s ultralight carbonfibre monocoque and aluminium chassis structures, which enable an incredible power-to-weight ratio and true supercar performance
- Carbon-fibre monocoque ensures rigidity, meaning minimal structural differences between the 4C Spider and 4C Coupe.
- Innovative technological solutions: all-aluminium 1750cc direct-injection, dual intercooled, advanced turbocharged engine with dual variable-valve timing paired to the lightning-fast Alfa TCT (twin-clutch transmission) and Alfa DNA selector with four adjustable drive modes
- Stunning performance: 177kW, 350Nm and a 4.5sec 0-100km/h sprint
- Handcrafted in Modena, Italy, Alfa Romeo 4C Spider combines the excellences of both Alfa Romeo and Maserati
- The Alfa Romeo 4C Spider is available now and is priced at just $99,000 (MSRP)
The Alfa Romeo 4C Spider has arrived in Australia, combining the race-inspired performance, advanced technology and stunning design of its hard-topped sibling, with the thrills and excitement of open-air motoring. Continue reading Alfa Romeo’s Italian supermodel goes topless: The 4C Spider has arrived in Australia, delivering thrilling performance, stunning style and an exhilarating open-air experience
- New Alfa Romeo Giulietta Sprint introduced to Australian line-up
- Powered by a 110kW 1.4 MultiAir Turbo Petrol engine for the first time, and paired with a six-speed manual
- Capable of a 8.2sec 0-100km/h sprint, and a top speed of 210km/h
- Efficient performance: Giulietta Sprint sips just 5.7L/100km (combined)
- Exclusive features include bespoke “Sprint” badges, “Sprint” logos embroidered in the headrests, sporty detailing and unique 17-inch wheels
- Limited edition available now, priced at just $31,000 (MSRP)
November 24, 2015: More than 60 years after the launch of the original Alfa Romeo Giulietta Sprint – a car famed for both its stunning looks and accessibility – the iconic nameplate is back for 2015.
FCA Australia has announced the new Alfa Romeo Giulietta Sprint will join the local line-up, offering Alfa Romeo buyers a modern take on an Italian classic, and a vehicle with the style, street presence and performance expected of this legendary name plate.
Like the original Giulietta Sprint, the new version is also powered by an engine of less than 1,400cc in capacity, but for 2015 it is equipped with MultiAir valve management and an intercooled turbocharger to boost its power output to more than twice that of the original Sprint’s 1.3-litre twin-cam engine.
Continue reading Introducing The New Alfa Romeo Giulietta Sprint: An Italian Icon Reborn