- F-PACE wins two titles at 2017 World Car Awards
- Jaguar’s first performance SUV takes 2017 World Car of the Year title
- Also wins World Car Design of the Year prize
- The F-PACE is Jaguar’s fastest selling global model
- Jaguar is Europe’s fastest-growing car brand
New York, US, 12 April 2017: The Jaguar F-PACE is officially the best and most beautiful car in the world after double success at the 2017 World Car Awards, scooping the prestigious World Car of Year and World Car Design of the Year titles.
The performance SUV is the fastest selling model Jaguar has produced and is only the second vehicle to claim the historic double in the 13-year history of the World Car Awards. To win the pair of trophies, the F-PACE saw off the competition in a vote of 75 influential motoring journalists from 24 countries.
Dr Ralf Speth, Jaguar Land Rover CEO, said: “The F-PACE was designed and engineered as a performance SUV with exceptional dynamics, everyday usability and bold design. Winning this award endorses the talent and great work of our teams that have delivered the world’s most practical sports car and Jaguar’s fastest-selling vehicle”.
Continue reading Jaguar F-PACE Voted 2017 Best and Most Beautiful Car in the World
- The F-TYPE SVR is the first Jaguar SVR and the fastest F-TYPE ever
- Developed by Jaguar Land Rover Special Vehicle Operations to be lighter, quicker, faster and more powerful while remaining tractable and useable day-to-day
- Customers may specify and order their F-TYPE SVR now, ahead of the global debut at the Geneva Motor Show
- Pricing announced today from $289 590 for the Coupé and $308 470 for the Convertible
- Supercharged 5.0-litre V8 develops 423kW and 700Nm
- Acceleration from 0-100kph takes just 3.7 seconds, with a top speed of 200mph (322kph) for the Coupé
- Enhanced aerodynamics package of front bumper and splitter, flat underfloor, carbon fibre active rear wing and rear venturi reduces lift and drag
- Uprated chassis featuring new dampers and anti-roll bars, wider tyres, lightweight 20-inch forged wheels and new, stiffer rear knuckles
- Titanium and Inconel exhaust system delivers an even more purposeful, harder-edged sound – and a 16kg weight saving
- Unique SVR seats with Lozenge Quilt pattern, suedecloth-covered instrument binnacle and centre console, SVR steering wheel and anodised aluminium paddle shifters
- Bespoke calibrations for the Quickshift transmission and the Electric Power-Assisted Steering, Adaptive Dynamics, Torque Vectoring, Dynamic Stability Control and All-Wheel Drive systems
- Carbon Ceramic Matrix (CCM) brake system option delivers exceptional fade resistance and a 21kg reduction in unsprung mass
- Whole vehicle weight saving of 25kg compared to the F-TYPE R AWD, and up to 50kg with options including the CCM brake system, carbon fibre roof panel and carbon fibre pack
- Customer deliveries of the F-TYPE SVR will begin in Australia from Q3, 2016
The new Jaguar F-TYPE SVR
The new Jaguar F-TYPE SVR is the first Jaguar SVR, developed to exploit the lightweight aluminium sports car’s full potential while retaining its inherent tractability and day-to-day usability. The Jaguar F-TYPE SVR is a 200mph (322kph), all-weather supercar.
Continue reading Order Book Opens for the New Jaguar F-Type SVR: The 200MPH All-Weather Supercar
27 January 2016: The new Jaguar F-TYPE SVR will make its global debut at the Geneva Motor Show and will go on sale in summer 2016.
Capable of 200mph, the new F-TYPE SVR is the first Jaguar SVR and is developed to exploit the two-seat aluminium sports car’s full potential while retaining its day-to-day usability.
Lighter, faster and more powerful, the new F-TYPE SVR takes performance, dynamics and driver involvement to a new level yet retains the comfort and duality of character inherent to all Jaguar cars.
Continue reading The New 200MPH Jaguar F-TYPE SVR to make Global Debut at Geneva
- Exclusive F-TYPE British Design Edition based on the 280kW V6 S enhances the F-TYPE’s multi award-winning design and features a wealth of additional equipment as standard
- Available in four colours: Caldera Red, Glacier White, Ultra Blue and Ultimate Black
- Exterior Sport Design Pack
- Jaguar Super Performance Braking system with red calipers (black optional)
- 20-inch Cyclone wheels with unique Satin Dark Grey finish
- Jet premium leather interior with contrast stitching in Red, Ivory or Reims Blue
- British Design Edition badging front and rear, in addition to unique branding on the headrests, tread plates and the satin-finish carbon fibre centre console trim
- 380W Meridian Sound System or 770W Meridian Surround Sound System
- Coupé and Convertible body styles
- Six-speed manual or eight-speed Quickshift transmissions, and rear- or all-wheel drive
- On sale from Q2 2016 priced from $166,650
The Jaguar F-TYPE British Design Edition
From the moment it was unveiled, the Jaguar F-TYPE gained global recognition as a great contemporary British design – including the prestigious World Car Design of the Year accolade – and now its appeal has been further enhanced by the creation of the exclusive British Design Edition.
“The F-TYPE is a sports car that excites the senses, with a visual drama that is both individual and very British. Creating the British Design Edition gave us the opportunity to subtly enhance the way the F-TYPE looks – inside and out.”
Ian Callum, Director of Design, Jaguar
Based on the F-TYPE S Coupé and Convertible, and featuring a range of visual enhancements and additional equipment, the British Design Edition is offered in a specially-selected colour palette inspired by the Union Jack: Caldera Red, Glacier White and – new to the F-TYPE range – Ultra Blue. Ultimate Black is also available. Continue reading Jaguar F-TYPE British Design Edition
The all-new Jaguar F-PACE: a performance crossover from Jaguar for those who love driving
- Priced from $74,340 for the F-PACE 20d Prestige
- Deliveries to commence from Q3, 2016
- Unrivalled dynamics, matched with everyday usability.
F-TYPE-inspired form that delivers on the promise of Jaguar’s breakthrough C-X17 concept,
- Spacious handcrafted cabin and large 650-litre luggage compartment
- Strong and stiff Lightweight Aluminium Architecture delivers agility, refinement and efficiency
- InControl Touch Pro: the world’s most advanced infotainment system, to make every journey easier and more connected
- 10.2-inch tablet-style touchscreen is intuitive to use and features superb quality graphics
- World debut of Activity Key: waterproof, wearable technology for active lifestyles, allowing keys to be securely locked inside the vehicle
- F-TYPE-derived chassis technologies including Torque Vectoring, Adaptive Dynamics and Configurable Dynamics to offer a rewarding, tuneable driving experience
- Range of powertrains from the clean, responsive 132kW Ingenium diesel to the scintillating performance offered by the 280kW Supercharged V6 petrol.
- All-wheel drive delivers reassuring levels of grip for all-weather confidence, further enhanced with segment-leading traction technologies including Adaptive Surface Response
- Full suite of cutting-edge driver assistance, occupant and pedestrian safety systems
Continue reading The All-New Jaguar F-PACE Australian Pricing announced #FPACE