- Full-scale replica Silverstone ice circuit carved on frozen Lake Udjaur, in Sweden
- Polar explorer Ben Saunders drives thrilling Range Rover Sport SVR around Arctic circuit
- Land Rover Experience Instructor and former rally champion Minna Sillankorva demonstrates ice driving techniques
- Range Rover Sport SVR is the fastest and most powerful Range Rover
- Watch the film here: https://youtu.be/mUohGngEiLE
Arjeplog, Sweden, 27 November 2015 – Land Rover Ambassador and polar explorer, Ben Saunders, swapped his snowshoes for winter tyres to put the Range Rover Sport SVR through its paces at a unique yet familiar test track near the Arctic Circle.
A new film released by Land Rover charts the world famous adventurer’s journey from ice driving novice to experienced veteran in Arjeplog, Sweden, on a full-scale replica of the Silverstone Grand Prix Circuit carved in the snow on Lake Udjaur. Continue reading Range Rover Sport SVR takes on Arctic Silverstone Circuit carved onto frozen lake