- Four-strong Australian MINI Countryman launch range confirmed
- Range features wide variety of drivetrain options: two- or all-wheel drive, petrol and diesel options with automatic transmission as standard
- Advanced standard safety suite includes Active Cruise Control, AEB, forward collision warning, park distance control and speed limit info fitted range-wide
- Reversing camera, auto tailgate, dual-zone climate control, comfort access, through-loading luggage compartment and satellite navigation among other highlights
- All-new interior layout and extensive personalisation options crate premium ambience
- Pricing commences from $39,900* for MINI Countryman Cooper, powered by a turbocharged 1.5-litre three-cylinder petrol engine
- MINI Countryman Cooper D available from $43,900*, with turbocharged 2.0-litre four-cylinder diesel engine
- MINI Countryman Cooper S priced from $46,500*, featuring turbocharged 2.0-litre four-cylinder petrol engine
- Range-topping MINI Countryman Cooper SD starts from $51,500* and sports all-wheel drive, turbocharged 2.0-litre diesel engine
- Available late-Q1, 2017
Completing the new-generation MINI range, the latest MINI Countryman arrives in Australia from late-Q1, 2017.
Four models will be available from launch, with a range of petrol and diesel drivetrains and front- or all-wheel drive options ensuring an adventurous level of versatility.
“The new MINI Countryman introduces the excitement of the MINI range to the Premium Compact segment,” said MINI Australia General Manager, Tony Sesto.
“It’s the perfect car for families to enjoy an active lifestyle, with ample space, comfort and high efficiency from the new engine family. The standard advanced safety systems add further peace of mind.”
Continue reading The Adventurer: All-new MINI Countryman local pricing and specification confirmed
2nd February, 2017: Alfa Romeo’s eagerly awaited Giulia sports sedan range has gone on sale in Australia priced from a highly competitive $59,895.
Based on Alfa Romeo’s flexible all-new Giorgio rear-wheel-drive architecture, the Giulia is more than just an all-new premium sports sedan: it’s the vanguard of the Alfa Romeo renaissance, and the start of an exciting new era for the 106-year old Italian brand.
Designed, engineered and produced in Italy, the Giulia sports sedan introduces a new level of standard equipment and driving enjoyment to the mid-sized luxury class.
The all-new Alfa Romeo Giulia’s Australian line-up consists of five models across four equipment grades – Giulia, Super, Veloce and range-topping Quadrifoglio.
Continue reading Alfa Romeo Australia announces pricing on the Giulia sports sedan line-up
- Limited number of vehicles with Edition #1 enhancements
- The all-new Audi Q2 model line-up starts from $41,100 (MLP)*
- Progressive technology, sophisticated design and sporty dynamics make the new Q2 a true Audi
Sydney, 1 February, 2017 – The first all-new Audi Q2 Launch Editions are arriving in Australia, just weeks ahead of the official launch of the most exciting newcomer in the compact SUV segment. Featuring elements from the Q2 Edition #1 shown in Europe last August, like exclusive quantum grey paint, black and Manhattan grey exterior details and 19-inch alloy wheels, this limited number of special vehicles offers the very first owners of the all-new Audi Q2 the chance to drive away in a truly unique vehicle.
“The highly anticipated all-new Audi Q2 will establish itself as a unique offering in the premium compact SUV segment. It will open up the Audi brand to a new range of young and young-at-heart buyers,” said Andrew Doyle, Managing Director of Audi Australia.
Continue reading The all-new Audi Q2 Launch Edition has arrived in Australia
Never before has Mercedes-AMG packed so much motorsport technology into a production vehicle than into the new AMG GT R. The front-mid-engine configuration with transaxle, twin-turbo V8 engine rated at 430 kW, extensively modified suspension, new aerodynamics and intelligent lightweight construction lay the foundations for an especially dynamic driving experience.
Wider front and rear wings allow an increased track width for optimum grip and even higher cornering speeds. The new front apron with active elements, the large rear aero-foil and the new rear apron with double diffuser enhance aerodynamic efficiency and help ensure optimum grip.
Continue reading Mercedes-AMG GT R – Australian pricing announced
- Alfa Romeo Giulia QV’s sharp price resets the sports sedan value benchmark
- Best-in-class performance, power-to-weight ratio, and fuel efficiency
- Ferrari-inspired twin-turbocharged V6 boasting 375kW and 600Nm
- Alfa Romeo Giulia QV to launch in Australia priced at $143,900 MSRP
January 4, 2017 – Alfa Romeo Australia is pleased to announce the highly-anticipated Giulia QV sports sedan will be priced at $143,900 MSRP when it goes on sale in Australia from 16 February.
This sharp price means that the 100-plus Australians who have already placed an order for the Alfa Romeo Giulia QV have not only secured a relative performance bargain, they will be driving the car that resets performance benchmarks in its class.
Continue reading Alfa Romeo Australia announces Giulia QV pricing
New equipment options emphasise the dynamic character of the BMW 6 Series Coupe, BMW 6 Series Convertible and BMW 6 Series Gran Coupe luxury- class models – The number 6 has highlighted the presence of sporty driving pleasure, exclusivity and innovation for 40 years.
Munich. The BMW 6 Series model range is welcoming a number of attractive new items to its optional equipment roster for spring 2017. The options available exclusively for the BMW 6 Series Coupe, BMW 6 Series Convertible and BMW 6 Series Gran Coupe bring striking exterior and interior flourishes which vividly showcase the sporting character of the three luxury-class models.
Customers can now plump for the body paint variant Sonic Speed Blue metallic, which is new to the selection of finishes. If the M Sport package – which is individually configured to each of the three model variants – is specified, the BMW 6 Series Coupe, BMW 6 Series Convertible and BMW 6 Series Gran Coupe can now also be ordered with new bi-colour 20-inch M light-alloy wheels which feature an M-specific double-spoke design and are fitted with mixed-size runflat tyres. Furthermore, the Carbon Fibre interior trim strips likewise available as an option with the M Sport package create a spine- tingling sports-car ambience inside the cockpit. These options were previously set aside for the three variants of the BMW M6 high-performance sports model.
Continue reading The BMW 6 Series model range: Luxurious elegance at its finest
The world’s most successful business sedan is now also available as a plug-in hybrid.
Munich. In March 2017, just a few weeks after the latest generation of the BMW 5 Series is launched, a plug-in hybrid variant will join the ranks of the world’s most successful business sedan. The BMW 530e iPerformance is a sporty sedan that serves up the dynamic driving experience for which the brand is renowned, combined with the possibility of electric driving with zero local emissions. Its fuel consumption of 1.9 l/100 km (148.7 mpg imp) equates to CO2 emissions of just 44 g/km*. The BMW 530e iPerformance is the most innovative model in its class and offers the full wealth of BMW 5 Series driver assistance systems – in all modes, including eDrive. These systems are complemented by all the available comfort-enhancing features and excellent long-distance driving credentials, including a boot that can hold ample luggage for trips away. As for its power source, trailblazing BMW eDrive technology teams up with a BMW TwinPower Turbo petrol engine to create an exceptionally economical and powerful plug-in hybrid drive system that fits perfectly with the dynamic, smooth and efficient character profile of the new BMW 5 Series. The iPerformance tag attached to all of BMW’s plug-in hybrid models bears testimony to the transfer of know-how from BMW i to the core brand’s cars. The BMW 530e iPerformance is the sixth member of a growing portfolio of iPerformance models that have proved a hit with customers.
Continue reading The BMW 530e iPerformance
- Ultra-exclusive BMW M4 DTM Champion Edition confirmed for Australia
- Built to commemorate Marco Wittman’s 2016 DTM championship, driving the BMW M4 DTM. This follows an initial title in 2014
- Australia to receive 10 examples out of a 200 global unit allocation
- Australian vehicles to receive commemorative plaque
Direct transfer of motorsport technologies from racetrack to road
- Priced from $295,000*
German racing driver Marco Wittman has enjoyed a special relationship with BMW Motorsport since his debut in the 2013 Deutsche Tourenwagen Masters, better known as the DTM.
Continue reading Fit for a champion: The BMW M4 DTM Champion Edition confirmed for Australia
- Powered by turbocharged MultiAir 1.4-litre engine producing a class-leading 125kW@5500rpm and 250Nm @ 2500rpm
- Packaged for performance, the Abarth 124 Spider features sports suspension, mechanical limited-slip differential and Sport Mode as standard
- Abarth 124 Spider also arrives with standard Brembo brakes and Bilstein shock absorbers, coupled with leather-and-Alcantara sports seat
- Iconic Abarth soundtrack delivered through chrome quad-tip sports exhaust as standard, with optional Monza exhaust for a truly earth-shattering sound
- Available with six-speed manual or six-speed automatic gearbox with paddle shifters
- Aggressive appearance with unique front and rear fascia, 17-inch Gun Metal aluminium wheels, Gun Metal exterior accents
- Delivers best-in-class power and torque, along with segment’s most comprehensive suite of performance components as standard
- Australia’s ultimate performance roadster, the Abarth 124 Spider, priced at $41,990 (MSRP) for the six-speed manual, or $43,990 (MSRP) for the six-speed automatic
- Incredible drive-away pricing: just $43,500 for the six-speed manual anywhere in Australia, putting the Abarth 124 Spider on your driveway at a lower cost than its less-powerful competitors
- To celebrate this iconic nameplate, FCA Australia is offering the first 100 cars as commemorative launch editions, complete with contrasting bumper inserts and tow-hook covers, mirror caps and “1 of 100” launch edition plaque
- Abarth 124 Spider will arrive in Australian Fiat dealerships in October
Continue reading Abarth 124 Spider pricing confirmed: Unbeatable value and exclusive Launch Edition for best-in-class performance roadster
- The all-new Audi Q2 model range to start from $41,100 (MLP)*
- Three engines available, including quattro all-wheel drive technology
- Progressive technology, sophisticated design and sporty dynamics make the new Q2 a true Audi
Barangaroo, 21 September, 2016 – The all-new Audi Q2 – the newest member of the highly successful Audi SUV family – will arrive in Australia in February 2017. Featuring a starting price of $41,100 (MLP), the Q2 will be the most attainable Audi SUV ever, following in the footsteps of the iconic Audi Q3, Q5 and Q7 models.
Even with its highly competitive pricing, the all-new Audi Q2 will be equipped with a generous array of standard features including Autonomous Emergency Braking (AEB), MMI Navigation, bluetooth and smartphone interface, voice control and parking system plus with rear view camera.
Continue reading The all-new Audi Q2 arrives in Australia in February 2017